iWALK 3.0 Hands Free Crutch
Why would you use an ARM crutch (or scooter) when a LEG CRUTCH works so much better?
Before you buy let's make sure iWALK3.0 will work for you:
The iWALK3.0 will work for most people, but not everyone. For your safety and satisfaction, before you buy, make sure you read and understand the sizing and user qualification guidelines.
Basic Physical Requirements:
Regardless of age, if you can pass these two physical ability tests, you should be capable of using the iWALK3.0.
• If you cannot do these things, then iWALK probably will not work for you.
• If you can do these two things, continue and read the rest of this page.
Before your injury, could you easily walk up and down stairs at a normal pace, without using a hand rail?
Can you balance on one foot for a full 30 seconds?
If you can do these two things, continue reading to ensure that iWALK 3.0 will work for you:
iWALK3.0 is the hands free, pain free alternative to conventional crutches and knee scooters. Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK3.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Stop sitting on the sidelines of your own life because a lower leg injury is impeding your mobility. The iWALK3.0 allows you continue your daily routine with little to no interruption, all while safely letting your lower leg injury heal.
The iWALK3.0 is a crutch alternative for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries that frees the user from the limitations of conventional crutches. No more pain, nerve damage, or using your arms to support your weight, because the iWALK3.0 enables the user to walk normally without using your upper body to provide support. If you need to be non-weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK3.0 is for you!
Walking on the iWALK3.0 feels natural and easy
Features and Benefits:
- Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 4'10" to 6'6"
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Comes with a limited 120 Day Warranty
- Clinically proven
Not suited for:
- Injuries of the knee or above
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- People with injuries or limitations in both legs
- Those over 275 lbs
- Thigh circumference greater than 28"
- Inability to bend knee 90 degrees on your injured legAGE LIMITS