Left Foot Driver with Plate (Portable)
A left foot accelerator you can easily transfer to most vehicles. Car rentals are no longer a problem. Never again be confined to driving one customized vehicle. Able Motion Portable Left Foot Accelerator, after a quick installation or set up(by a professional), allows the ability to easily use the accelerator pedal of any car, truck, or van with your left foot. Specifically designed for individuals with limited or no mobility of the right foot or leg, the Portable Left Foot Accelerator innovative solution allows for easy operation of any vehicle with only using your left foot.
The fully adjustable accelerator actuator mimics the motion of the left foot onto the gas pedal of your vehicle. The unit is “quick release” in that you can easily remove the top portion of the device from the base plate that is bolted into the floorboard of your car or the portable weighted plate. This makes it convenient to convert your vehicle from a left foot accelerator operated vehicle to a right foot operated accelerator and visa versa in just seconds. Safety and adjustability were primary concerns with the development of this product so that you can adjust the relative angle of the left foot pedal to the actuator arm to your desired comfort level and your vehicles configuration. Moreover, there is a safety latch system that secures the top portion from being able to separate from the bottom portion unless the quick release locking bar has been manually disengaged with the pull of a pin.
Made from Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, and Stainless steel, the left foot pedal acceleratoris built to last a lifetime with no corrosion. The Precision CNC machined parts, high friction rubber pedal surfaces, fully adjustable pedals/actuator, and spring loaded gas pedal activator are just a few of the features.
- Easily convert any vehicle to left foot accelerator operated
- Easily remove the device and convert back to normal right foot operated accelerator
- Quick installation with the portable plate or just bolt the baseplate to the floorboard in the correct position with brake in between the pedals – **Should always be set up or installed by professional mechanic or adaptive device installer
- Aluminum, and SS precision CNC construction with galvanized hardware
- Spring loaded and adjustable actuator to work intuitively and fit any vehicle