Breg Bledsoe PFS Plantar Fasciitis Support
Bledsoe PFS Plantar Fasciitis Support
The Bledsoe Plantar Fasciitis Support provides continuous elastic tension and pressure to reduce the pain associated with inflammation due to plantar fasciitis. Used in conjunction with Bledsoe's recommended exercise program, the PFS reduces pain, allowing the patient to strengthen the muscles of the foot, arch and lower leg, as well as stretch the Achilles tendon to provide relief and prevent future discomfort from plantar fasciitis.
Unlike shoe inserts or non-elastic bands, the Bledsoe PFS maintains tension continuously during wear. This reduces painful inflammation and allows the patient to exercise the calf and foot muscles. Proper muscle tone will prevent future plantar fasciitis.
- Simple and inexpensive way to reduce inflammation.
- Anatomically designed for proper fit and control; two sizes adjust for any size foot.
- Provides tension and support, allowing the patient to exercise; exercise program included with brace.
- Fast, easy 15-second application.
- Breathable stiff foam, wickable fabric draws perspiration away from skin.
This device is indicated to help relieve pain from inflammation caused by mild to moderate plantar fasciitis by applying pressure and tension over the medial calcaneal tubercle and plantar fascia.
This device is contraindicated for patients with severe circulatory impairment or other medical conditions where the elastic band could further reduce circulation or cause problems related to excess elastic pressure.